Master-CIP is an advanced automatic cleaning-in-place system constructed by SYNELCO.
It is used for cleaning process equipment (sanitary pipe networks, tanks etc.) for all food applications (dairy, beverage, carbonated soft drink, cheese, prepared food, brewery etc).
The cleaning is fully adjustable to meet the demands of the cleaning object, i.e. times, concentration, temperature and flow.
- Construction according to the CE regulations and HACCP.
- Wide range of flexible solutions with capacities and options for every customer/ market.
- Food safety, production economy and flexibility.
- The unit consists of one or more pressure lines, according to the customers requirements, all individually pre-assembled and frame-mounted.
- Every line can be connected to up to 10 CIP circuits for which individual parameters (circuit volume etc.) can be set.
- The unit is delivered with pre-set CIP recipes, while it is also possible to create customized CIP recipes.
- By applying the individual parameters of a CIP circuit to a certain CIP recipe, an optimized cleaning can be performed for that circuit.
- Special software has been developed providing high safety in operation and high-grade standard cleaninig, eliminating the human mistake.
- Easy adjustment via a color touch panel in the electrical panel.
- Monitoring and Recording of the influential parameters and their administration to scada system.
- The dosage of the solutions, the cleaning time and temperature, flow and concentration, as well as the phase changes are executed automatically.
- The unit is preassembled in a stainless steel rack including all the electrical and pneumatic installations.
- Each unit is tested with water before dispatch for immediate start-up.
All the processing plants are designed in 3-D before their construction, giving to our customers the possibility of selecting the most ergonomic solution.
Products and Services
EN ISO 9001:2008 Certification
Official Partner of ALFA LAVAL